In what program can the presets be used?
Adobe Lightroom app. (It’s free)
Can I use the presets on my phone?
Yes, the presets is DNG files only for mobile.
How do I install them?
You’ll find a step by step guide if you scroll down.
You can also check youtube tutorials. Just search for “How to install Lightroom presets on mobile”
How do I pay?
You can pay with either PayPal or card at checkout.
Step 1: Download the DNG files to your phone
The presets will come as DNG files that you can download directly to your phone.
But some presets might be compressed into a ZIP file.
Most cell phones are not able to open ZIP files. Here the easiest option for you that can’t open the ZIP file:
You can use apps like “Unzip” to unzip the file directly on your phone. Click to download the file and then tap on Copy to “Unzip”:
Step 2: Import the preset files into the Lightroom app
1. Open the “Unzip” app and click on the ZIP-file
2. Open the DNG-file
3. Open the DNG-file in Lightroom
Step 3: Create the preset in Lightroom app
1. Now you see your DNG picture in Lightroom, click on it.
2. Click on the … button
3. “Create preset” – I’ve the Swedish version that’s why it look different.
4. Click on all boxes, Name your preset and done!
Step 4: Using Lightroom Mobile presets
1. Choose the picture you want to add the preset to
2. Click on the “PRESETS” in the edit section
3. Choose any Preset
Good luck! 💗